A centralized identity and integrated account experience enables meaningful, connected experiences. By providing one identity, one account our products:
- surface relevant and meaningful next best actions from across the enterprise driven by analytics and logic. ‘We know you and we care.’
- provide a means for a person to seamlessly navigate and manage their profile, payments, purchases, preferences, prescriptions, programs, insurance, and health-related activity in one central location.
- improve consumer experiences across the user journey including in-person, digital, and customer support because we have implemented an integrated, agile architectural platform.
Bring together dozens of departments, technologies, and experiences to center on the customer thereby providing a fully integrated experience.
Current to Future State
- Create a consolidated experience across the enterprise through revised information architecture, nomenclature, technology integration, and design
- Identify the problems that users face when coming to My Account and solve them across
- Orders/Purchases - View, track and buy again
- Rewards - ExtraBucks and coupons
- Prescriptions - Manage and refill
- Profile Update personal information
The Problem Frame
To find & manage personal information is a fragmented and confusing experience.
10+ accounts with
4+ sign-ins for